Hi Parents & Players!
Thank you all for attending our meeting last night. We hope it was helpful to you! Here is the recap of our discussion from last night for Power League #1 on Sunday!
Playing Schedule - Click here to view the schedule.
We will PLAY in the first game on Court 6 at the Midwest Volleyball Warehouse (14050 Judicial Rd, Burnsville 55337). Players are expected to be in the building by 1:45 PM and be on the court ready to start warm-ups at 2:00 PM. This means they have all their gear on, hair done, ribbons in, water bottle filled, and ready to start! After we play, we will SIT, REF, PLAY, PLAY, SIT.
Tournament Policies & Procedures - Click here to read the complete list of policies.
Important notes include:
- Admission: $8 for adults, $5 for seniors (65+) & students (ages 6-18), Kids 5 and under are free.
- Concessions are available. No outside food or drink (other than water or sports drinks in nonbreakable containers) is permitted inside the facility. Coolers are not permitted.
- Ribbons: Whitney is in charge of ribbons this weekend. Click here to see the full-season list of ribbon assignments!
- Jerseys: White (Players should ALWAYS have both jerseys with them!)
- Always Team Rule Reminders: Players should give their parent/guardian their cell phone once they arrive to the gym. No one leaves the tournament until everyone's responsibilities are finished. Players are not allowed to consume candy during the tournament.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us! We're excited to compete this weekend!
Whitney & Jim