Hi Parents & Players!
Here is the information for Power League #2! Please go to the bottom to see other team updates!
Playing Schedule - Click here to view the schedule
We will SIT in the first game on Court 3 at the Midwest Volleyball Warehouse. Players are expected to be in the building by 2:30 PM. After the first game, we will PLAY, PLAY, SIT, PLAY, REF. As we are officiating last, we would like to remind you that no one leaves the gym until everyone finishes their reffing duties. We will discuss the day and stretch once we are finished officiating.
Tournament Policies & Procedures - Click here to read the complete list of policies
- Admission: $8 for adults, $5 for seniors (65+) & students (age 6-18), and Kids (under 5) are free.
- Concessions are available until 6:30 PM. No outside food or drink is permitted inside the facility. Coolers are not permitted.
- Ribbons: Kaliyah is in charge of ribbons this weekend!
- Jerseys: Black (Players should ALWAYS have both jerseys with them!)
- Always Team Rules: Players should give their parent/guardian their cell phone once they arrive at the gym. No one leaves the tournament until everyone's responsibilities are finished. Players are not allowed to consume candy/pop/caffeine during the tournament.
OTHER TEAM NEWS!
Tomorrow (Friday 2/3) we have a team pizza party! It is from 6:00-8:00 PM at the Cronin House (4317 131st Court, Savage, Mn 55378). We hope to see you all there!
Next Tuesday (2/7) we are changing practice to officiating training instead, so the players can learn how to do the scorebook! All players will come to Jim & Whitney's house from 6:30-8:30 PM (Address: 2500 River Hills Dr, Burnsville 55337). They should eat dinner before we start, but they can bring snacks if they want.
If you have any questions about the tournament or the team events, please let us know. See you all soon!
Whitney & Jim