Unfortunately we will not be able to participate in this weekends tournament in Rochester. I'm including communication from our BAC Covid Coordinator. Reminder - for those who have hotel reservations please reach out and cancel your reservations as soon as possible. Hopefully they will refund your deposits because this is COVID related.
We know that this is very disappointing, and was a difficult decision.
Let us know if you have any questions.
After reviewing the number of positive cases that have been reported this week for your team, we have made the difficult decision to have this team take a pause in play for the next 5 days.Let's plan on a return date of the 18th for anyone that is not experiencing any symptoms, or is not out for a positive Covid test. If you have been given a date later than the 18th, due to a positive test, you MUST still abide by that date.
Hopefully this will give everyone a chance to make sure that there are no other players that come down with any symptoms or a positive covid test, but should you do, please report it to your coach or myself the BAC Covid Coordinator.
Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns.
Burnsville Athletic Club