Mandatory Registration Meeting (Player/Parent)
Players and parent/s/guardians are required to attend the registration meeting appropriate for their age level.
2019-2020 Date for U12-U14: Thursday, October 10th at 6:00 PM
2019-2020 Date for U15-U17: Thursday, November 14th at 6:00 PM
Burnsville Senior High School
600 State Hwy 13, Burnsville, MN 55337
Prior to the Meeting:
REVIEW: It is expected that you have read and understand the information as listed below
- General Information (click here)
- PCA: Positive Coaching Alliance general information (click here)
- Financial Policies (click here)
- Thunder Volleyball Bullying Policy (click here)
- Thunder Volleyball Player Pledge (click here)
- Thunder Volleyball Parent Pledge (click here)
- Thunder Volleyball Social Media Pledge (click here)
- NCR Membership Registration (click here)
- See Below for Detailed Instructions - Note When registering you will need to select the club which should be listed as Minnesota Thunder.
At the Meeting:
Parents and players will read, complete, and, if necessary, sign the following forms:
- BAC Registration Form
- USAV Registration Form
- USAV Health Record and Waiver
- BAC Volleyball Bullying Policy (above)
- PCA Agreements (above)
- Thunder Code of Conduct (above)
- Financial Policy (above)
- Payment Cover Sheet
- 12, 13, & 14 Teams: Click here
- 15, 16, & 17 Teams: Click here
- Photo Release Form (click here)
- Uniform Sizing Form (click here)
- Introduction of Club Staff & Club
- Overview of Positive Coaching Alliance
- Overview of Bullying Policies
- Overview of Strength & Conditioning
- Overview of Cost & Payment Logisitcs
- Overview of practices & season schedule
- Overview of playing Thunder time policy
- Club Communication
- Fan Wear
- Community Activity
- Overview of referee training
- Brief overview of the website
- Finalize Paper Work & Registrations
- Open Time for Questions
- Team Meetings
Note: Parents/players are expected to assist with meeting room clean up.
NCR Membership Registration Instructions:
To register online you can go the the NCR website (click here).
There are instructions on how to register on the NCR website. If you can't find them you can click on this link NCR REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS. When registering you will need to select the club which should be listed as Burnsville Thunder with a code of BVTVB.
We are requiring that you bring either the registration card or receipt to the meeting. There are instructions on how to print out the membership card too. If you can't find this information you can click on this link PRINTING NCR MEMBERSHIP.
If you have any questions or need help getting registered please contact myself (Jim), Whitney, or Cathy our contact information is below.