Estimated Season Fee Range
|U12 & U13 Abbreviated
Season Fee’s are subject to change! A number of variables impact season fees (# of players, teams, tournaments etc.). Your actual season fee will be determined after teams are selected. You will be informed of the actual season fee at the registration meeting.
Season Fee Information
INCLUDED in your season fee (if playing a full length season)
- Practice T-shirts (2)
- Tournament Entry Fee’s
- USAV Registration Fee’s
- Coaching Fee’s
- Insurance Coverage
- Gym Time (Practices)
- Strength & Conditioning Coaching
- Administrative/Overhead Costs
NOT INCLUDED in your season fee
- Tournament t-shirts
- Any other costs associated with any of the tournaments or leagues we participate in
Season Fee Payment Structure
Volleyball is an expensive sport to be involved in. Thunder provides a 6 month payment process in order to ease the burden. You are required to provide your payment/s at the registration meeting along with your completed paperwork.
Things you should know…
- If you so choose, you may pay for the entire season fee with one payment or in fewer (than 6) payments…that is up to you
- We accept cash, checks and all credit cards as means of payment.
- If your player gets injured and is unable to finish the season or other emergencies arise in which the player cannot complete the season, you are still responsible for paying the season fees in its entirety.
Down Payment: $350.00 (check dated with current date). This will be paid at the MANDATORY Parent/Player Meeting on October 10, 2020 or November 14, 2020.
Note: This payment is the largest of the 6 and helps offset the upfront expense involved in registering for leagues, USAV, Tournaments and Uniform costs.
Payments 1 – 5: Each payment equals one fifth of the remaining balance of the season fee.
If paying by check, please Post Date your checks as follows…
Pmt 1: January 15th, 2020
Pmt 2: February 15th, 2020
Pmt 3: March 15th, 2020
Pmt 4: April 15th, 2020
Pmt 5: May 15th, 2020
Important Payment Information
- Make all checks out to: BAC
- Your postdated checks will be kept in a safe and deposited no later than the end of the month in which it was postdated for.
- Your checks will never be deposited before the date on the check.
- It is your responsibility to make sure funds are available on the post date of the check.
- If paying by credit card, your card information will be securely stored by the treasurer. Your card will be debited following the same date structure as checks.
Should you have an issue, lack of funds, closed checking/credit card account, new checking/credit card account or whatever, it is your responsibility to make the club director aware of the issue/changes immediately so corrective action can be taken. Please note that you will be held responsible for any NSF charges incurred by the club. Notifications should be made via e-mail or phone.
For those individuals who reside in or attend school within ISD191 boundaries, the BAC provides scholarship opportunities provided that the following requirements are met.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the reduced fee school lunch document
- Applicant must fully complete and sign the BAC scholarship application form.
- Applicant is able to pay the minimum financial obligation.
If you will be in need of financial aid, you need to inform us when checking in at tryouts!
Click here for Financial Policies
Click here for Scholarship Forms & Requirements